Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Colton's Birthday Party

Colton's birthday party was a huge success, and I think fun was had by all. I might have planned a little too many games (hence the morning after game of pin the tail on the wolf), but it went fine. He had a plane cake, a B-1 Bomber pinata (that Tyler spent hours on!), friends, pool, sprinkler, croquet, and presents!
Morning after Pin the Tail on the Wolf.... even Coyote the wolf got a turn! Colton, Ayla and Kellen all put the tails where they were supposed to go... Tyler was the furthest off!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Colton's Birthday Party looks outstanding. I loved all the activities that have been done here. Keep sharing such posts here. We have also started the planning for our twin’s birthday. I am going to host the bash at one of the garden themed venues in Los Angeles. I am sure it will also be a blasting eve.