Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bowling

Today, we decided to take the kids bowling. Unfortunately, we forgot the camera; but we had a fantastic time. After a quiet deliberation between Tyler and I, we decided to play only one game, so the kids wouldn't get worn out. And they did awesome!! Of course, we had bumpers up, but guess who won overall?
Ayla did.
Here are the rough estimates of scores:
Ayla 126
Tyler 118
Brooke 98
Colton 79

I find myself usually under 100 when I bowl (which has been FOREVER), but seriously? Beaten by a 2 year old!!! She however couldn't have cared less... all she wanted was the pink ball. She sat with it while she was waiting her turn, and had a tough time when I decided to use it for my turn.
All in all, it was a great time, and we plan to do it again very soon in the near future.

In other news, I am still working on my knitting and sewing for Christmas presents. I am working on stockings for the kids, and they are turning out really nice... my first attempt at socks! In the sewing world, I am working on reusable gift bags and then some actual presents... hope I can get most everything done, but we will see. I haven't really been motivated to sew because I always seem to make a huge mess on the kitchen table, and I don't like to clean it up... go figure!

No comments: