Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finished sweater.... well, almost!

I started a sweater for Ayla while Roxanne, Danielle and Aiden were here in the beginning of February, and I did just finish it... well, the knitting at least. I still have to put a button on it, but it is ready enough for Ayla to wear until it is completely finished! She looks so cute in it, and soon, I hope to start a pair of leg warmers to match!


Tonight we made a really yummy chili, inspired by the bread and honey blog. I plan(?) on trying to make a soup every week... it seems to be a filling and cheap meal, that has the ability to last for a couple of meals (even better!)! I think corn chowder will be my next endeavor.... we will see.

Pictures of the beautiful tulips (my favorite) that Tyler got me for Valentine's day... I am a lucky woman!

2 comments:

Terri L. Baranick said...

Brooke, you are so talented! The sweater is adorable!!!

M Smith said...

1. That sweater is AMAZING. 2. Have you tried making a chicken & tortellini soup? I made some a couple weeks back for the first time and it turned out pretty well [was filling and cheap as soups should be]. :o)