Five Things that make ME feel nurtured (inspired by Heather):
* time before bed that Tyler and I talk (and sometimes it is for hours!)
* crafting uninterrupted (sewing or knitting)
* looking through old pictures and memories (we are DEEP cleaning around here)
* my once a week bath as of late
* going on a walk (without kids and without feeling guilty)
What are yours?
This was much harder for me than I thought. I really need to start nurturing myself more. I tend to feel guilty when I leave Tyler with the kids, but maybe I will start getting over that! I will need even more ME time when that third one arrives!
Also, check out Soulemama today.... great giveaway for Lisa Leonard Designs (Love them!)