Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ten things

Ten things I am thankful for:

:: fresh raspberries picked from a friend's yard:: birthday presents for special people; mostly done early, one done late :):: finding the picture frame my mom painted for Kellen (which I love!), and adding one of my favorite pics by Alicia:: melons for breakfast:: kids eating healthy snacks, and not complaining about it:: a long awaited box arriving with two specially ordered toys (a mini laptop and a kid camera) just for Colton (he chose to order these with his birthday money).

:: hearing a kid conversation that made me laugh so hard! Colton to Ayla: You can only use my computer if you don't like pink.

:: learning about our next camping destination (Yellowstone and Grand Tetons)

:: books! I am reading The Help (awesome); also reading People of the Book (for book club, also really good!); also reading Our Babies, Ourselves (excellent); and flipping through The Knitted Odd-bod Bunch (so cute! and inspiring!); also just finished The Raw Food Detox Diet: The Five-Step Plan for Vibrant Health and Maximum Weight Loss (very informative, and inspiring... I have lost a couple pounds following some of this!).

:: An absolutely fabulous dinner cooked by husband (salmon, potatoes and carrots and green beans!)

Hope you all had a wonderful Thursday! Remember tomorrow is a giveaway from Seaworthy!

No comments: