Thursday, September 8, 2011

His name

So, I decided I can't keep it a secret any longer (I really don't think it was, anyways!).

Soren will be our little one's name.

I will keep the middle name a surprise! Anyways, just thought I would share this AWESOME picture taken by Tia at Tia Colleen Photography (or on facebook). She came over early the other morning and I set up my favorite chair outside by the clothesline. Kellen was a ham, and was poking my belly button constantly, which made for a great picture. That kid (Kellen) is always walking around with his finger in his own belly button, so any chance he gets to poke someone else's, he takes!
Thank you, Jennifer, for the awesome henna design, too! Hopefully she will be starting up a little henna business here in Abilene!
Don't you just love the colors? Thanks Jaime for the beautiful birthday shirt (MY birthday is tomorrow!)! It comes from the wonderful Hip Mountain Mama Shop, and I just LOVE it (the henna kit is from here too). BTW, it is not a pregnancy shirt, but because of how it is cut, it works.
Anyways, let me know what you guys think of his name... I think it is perfect. Soren Gustafson; has a nice ring to it! Can't wait to meet him!

4 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

The store where you got your shirt from, is filling up my Christmas list, hee hee. Loved that shirt on you, the colors are so pretty. I can't wait to get some quilt skirts! Thank you for sharing the website with us all.

This is one of my new favorite pictures. Love love love it.

Jill said...

I LOVE the name! But this is what I'm imagining...."COLTON!..I mean KELLEN!...Ugh..SOREN...Go put your shoes on!

Brooke said...

Tia, I love the clothes there! My Xmas list is full too!

Jill, seriously it would happen anyways... So I have come to terms with it!

Leecia said...

I love it! The henna looks so cool. Also I love Kellen poking you in the belly button! What a crazy kid. I hope you have a great birthday and that Soren makes his debut next week! :) Love you!