Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Eve



 Even though I have lots of pictures to put up here that happened before Christmas (Florida, for one!) I decided to start with Christmas Eve. I just put 650 ish pictures on to the computer, so I have tons to share!!

So.. we invited some friends over for dinner on Christmas Eve. My back had been hurting all week, so I didn't do much... just ham, stuffing and green bean casserole.



But, Ayla and I made some awesome cinnamon rolls for the neighbors! They were so tasty, if I do say so myself.


The recipe is from the Pioneer Woman :: here.

Don't they look delicious?


All boxed up and ready to go.  I doubled the recipe and came out with nine (9!!) to give to friends/neighbors! We of course kept one for breakfast!
We went as a family to deliver them too... it was quite comical, in reality.
 Here is a group shot of the kids on Christmas Eve.



And look at these puppies?! Could they be any cuter? And no, they aren't ours... however, Colton really wishes we would get one!
Kellen on the other hand, was FRIGHTENED by these two things! It was the funniest to see him running from these balls of fur, with a look of utter fear in his eyes :) of course we saved him from the monsters!



Opening our Christmas Eve gifts. We have decided to continue the Aamot side tradition of opening one gift on Christmas Eve.... Tyler is still skeptical of this one.

Traditions are fun to compromise on, right?



I have to say that seeing Kellen open things was particularly fun because it is really his first Christmas of wonder. And that wonder is so incredibly priceless!

No comments: