* Having the baby kicking me all the time :)
* Evening in Missoula tea that Jill gave me (Oh, so good!)
* Having all my Christmas sewing done and sent (at least the stuff for sending... still have some kids stuff to sew)* The way Ayla dresses herself; she loves to layer (think pants with dresses or skirts and sweaters)* Big fat flakes of snow (although it is melting as of today)
* This new lemon ricotta tea cake... Yummy!* Going to sleep early (before midnight)
* Colton's new sarcasm.... absolutely hilarious!* Winning cool stuff on blogs these last couple weeks! (Here, here and here) Yeah, me!
* This quilt given to Ayla by her Great Uncle JB! Made by his mother... isn't it fantastic?! It is all hand-stitched! Which I so appreciate now!
* The Christmas decorations