Sunday, February 28, 2010

Our February Change results

So I am writing this away from home, visiting with my parents at their timeshare a half hour away from our place. Needless to say, we are not taking part in the family cloths away from home.
But we did however do pretty decently before my parents came to visit. Not as good as I was hoping, but let's face it: the last month before delivery extra laundry is not on the list! So I think since the baby will be in diapers we will be using these more often in the next couple months. Only time will tell, right!?

I would give us a C+ or a B- for effort for the month (January was an A, definitely). But this is something to improve upon and maybe continue as time and energy permits.

I think the One Small Change is a great way to really look at where you can improve on your awareness. So as long as we remain aware, I think it was all worth it.

Wish us luck on our March change!

1 comment:

Taking Time said...

What a lovely blog! I am impressed with your Feb challenge as using cloth in the bathroom was something I never even thought of!!

'A' for effort definitely!

Blessings!