Monday, May 3, 2010

A couple things I have been working on

Yeah, I was working on him for a good long time! How cute is he?
This outfit is one of my favorites now.
I just love the goldfish fabric!
And this isn't the only project with them!
(I actually messed up on these pants and used a buttoned
pant to trace the fabric, but in the end it worked out)
How cute is that little butt?
Here is a taggie blanket I made out of a used
receiving blanket, some batting, some froggie fabric,
and LOTS of ribbon!
what beautiful eyes you have little boy! Today, we got his pictures
taken by a local photographer, Alicia Brown. Her blog is here. I am so excited to
see the final shots and see my little one in black and white!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Brooke, this outfit is SO sweet, and I love the blanket. You certainly do work (both baby and sewing :))

Jones said...

Great job on all of your "projects" :)