Tuesday, May 25, 2010
He needed a new one
Kellen is getting big! He seems to be outgrowing things left and right! Last night I had him in the other swaddler I made him, and you could tell he was too hot (it was made with a fleece liner), AND he was almost too long for it. So today, I made him a new summer one out of vintage pillowcase. It turned out perfect. The pattern is from Lotta Jansotter's book, Simple Sewing for Baby. I highly reccommend the book.
I am staying busy right now making diaper covers and getting some clothes for the kids planned out... many nights of sewing ahead! good thing my shows are ending their seasons.