Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Some Random Stuff and Shops I love

Colton's kitty drawing (his first one!)
Pretzel fun
I made this hat for Bianca while she was here... love it!! (Remember it?)

I thought I would share with you some of the shops around this whole internet thing that I love and wish I could frequent. Also ones that will help me fulfill my goals. My criteria for most shops is that local is best (I consider Oregon and Montana local), green is a must (for most things), and I TRY to pay attention if it is made in the US.

So here goes:
CLOTHING
Gaia Conceptions (Etsy is a WONDERFUL place to find small local companies that are AWESOME)
Kate Quinn Organics
Happy Green Bee
Little Lark (Portland)
Hannah Andersson
Abe's Market
Sweetgrass
Earth Creations
Wooly Baby
Handfull (Eugene)
Blue Corduroy (California)
SheShePDX (Portland)
Starry Knight Designs (Montana)

JEWELRY::
Seaworthy :) (Portland)
Lisa Leonard
Eager Hands

TOYS::
Natural Family Supplies
The Enchanted Cupboard
Little Sapling Toys (ID and UT)
Natural Earth Farm and Fiber
Imagine Childhood

ART SUPPLIES::
Natural Family Supplies
Stubby Pencil Studio (Portland)

NATURAL FAMILY CARE::
Natural Family Supplies
LuSa Organics
Winkydinks

CRAFT::
A Little Sweetness (Seattle)

And I know I am forgetting a whole bunch of shops that I love, but maybe I will just expand on this as I remember them!

No comments: