Monday, June 22, 2009

Our hiking trip in Glacier last weekend



o


These pictures are from our trip last weekend to Glacier National Park (we are lucky enough to have it almost in our backyard!). We hiked up the Avalanche Creek Trail, which was about 5 miles there and back. Our neighbors and friends, Justin and Shana and daughter Mia, came along with us, and we all had a great time! The kids behaved relatively well, and Colton actually hiked a lot on his own! We are excited to continue hiking this year, and hope that it only gets better. Our plans are to go camping in Glacier in August, but we will see how that goes.
Tyler and I have been running a lot lately... yesterday we ran 6 miles! It felt great, and actually wasn't as hard as I was expecting. We are planning on running a half marathon in August or September. I also have been hiking alot with my great friend, Jill. She is such an awesome friend to have, and calls me up after dinner and says, "wanna go hiking?" So last week, I went a total of 5 times! And although it is only a 2 mile hike, it really gets the blood flowing, and is a great addition to my running.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I do it all for you brooke.