Friday, June 12, 2009

Things I LOVE this Friday

Just thought this would be nice for Friday, to get the weekend on the right foot, remembering what brings me such happiness in this life:

1. The way the kids playing so nicely together these days (I better enjoy it while it last, right?!)

2. Laundry hanging on the line (saves energy, and smells so good!)

3. My clean house! Ever since starting to watch little Sophie (an 8 month old) my house just seems cleaner... I guess because I don't want her mom to think I am a slob, and because she crawls, so the floor has to clean!

4. Grandparents! And Aunts and Uncles too! It was so nice to be able to have the grandparents around to get to know the kids, and to babysit while Tyler and I got some running in on vacation, and even a movie and night away!

5. The wonderful weather for now! I love it when it is in the 70's
6. Being able to stay at home with the kiddoes... I realize how lucky I am that we can do this, and greatly appreciate it (most of the time!)
7. Peanut Butter Chocolate Tillamook ice cream... my favorite!
8. Our art easel... the kids absolutely love it, and it occupies a lot of their time!
9. When kids take 3 hour naps.
10. A half a cup of coffee... I decided to give up caffeine for the most part, but every once in a while, I will sneak in a half cup!

No comments: