Saturday, November 1, 2008

November?!





Wow! I cannot believe that it is already November! Time flies so fast! Well, Halloween was really fun last night! Ayla was an adorable unicorn, and Colton was a shy elephant. They loved ringing doorbells and holding their candy bags out! Ayla had a piece in each hand and would NOT let go... it was funny. We tried to get Colton to say "Trick or treat" but he would just look down at the floor. But he would say thank you at every house!
We only went around the block and then we came home. There were a couple trick or treaters that came to our house, but we still have some treats left!
This morning we slept in until 8am... but after breakfast, I went out to the garage and made an adorable little skirt for Ayla! I am in love with it! I think there is nothing cuter than a little girl in some crazy tights with a skirt that doesn't really match! I love it. She is also wearing one of the dresses I made her in one of the other pics. Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday and start to November!

No comments: