Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Better, but still crazy!


With the great weather that has come our way, the kids have been spending a lot of time outside, which is awesome! They go in and out the doggie door, and they play in the rocks and little playhouse. The only drawback is that I usually don't go with them (because of Noah) and I watch from the windows, but the kids fall or something and think it is the end of the world, so they cry; very loudly!
As for life with Noah, it is still very hard. I really hope that a family member will step up and take them into their home. That may sound selfish on my part (maybe) but really the whole guilty feeling I feel everyday is not worth it! Noah requires 24 hour constant care and holding (minus the sleep, which is sometimes good and sometimes bad); Ayla sure takes a lot of attention also (she is a complete mama's girl!) and then Colton requires a minimal, but still a good amount of attention to keep him occupied. That adds up to a whole lot of hours for Tyler and I!!! Those of you that have more than two kids, I commend you! Also, Mom and Dad, thank you so much for taking such good care of us and not giving up on us!
It is so different having a child in your house, that you are responsible for caring for, without them being YOURS. The brain is a miraculous thing, but I still can't wrap my mind around the reality. A kid is such a precious thing, that you are constantly failing in some way, but for the most part, you can hope that they learn a little from your mistakes!
Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday... so far so good for us (except for my HUGE headache!)

No comments: