Monday, March 2, 2009

Giving up in February

Well, not giving up, but giving SOMETHING up! It was my intention to give up chocolate, but then Tyler made a chocolate peanut butter cheesecake and that all changed! So I have decided to give up excuses to get outside everyday... I know that might sound kind of lame, but here in Montana at about this time, you get pretty stir crazy, but sometimes the weather does not cooperate, so you find yourself inside ALL day. Not fun. So far, so good. Even with a headache all weekend, we managed to get outside and get some sunshine. Saturday we went around and looked at some land for sale... no, we are not buying any, but we really wish we could! Yesterday we made it out just for a bit before dinner, and then today the kids and I went for a really nice walk and even jogged a bit. I am still trying to get in the mindset that I need to rest my back for about a month for it to heal, but let me tell you... it feels SO much better after acupuncture! It is amazing the difference!
Anyways, I am going to come up with a list of things to "give up" so that I find myself maybe appreciating things a little bit more. Chocolate will be one very soon! I am SOOOO addicted to chocolate. TV is one (not that I want to appreciate it, but I want to prove to myself that I can be without it!) I am really not sure what else, but maybe someone has some suggestions? Oh, Facebook will be one too! I find myself checking that a couple times a day, needlessly!
Hope everyone had a great day, and I am off to make a couple dresses!

No comments: